The research focus of the chair lies in the areas of social policy - especially the analysis of health economic issues and their close connection to other areas of social policy - and economic behavioral research. Characteristic for these research directions is the close combination of micro-theoretical methods (e.g. game theory and behavioral economic theories) with quantitative-empirical methods.
Ongoing externally funded Projects
Project "The Role of Online-Medical Service Provision"
Funding organization: Leibniz Association
Research Center for Health Economics CINCH
Funding organization: German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Research Center for Health Economics ›CINCH
- Leibniz ScienceCampus "Challenges in Health Care"
- Institute of Health Economics and Health Care Management, Helmholtz Zentrum München
- New Zealand Work Research Institute (NZRWI)
- Institut zur Zukunft der Arbeit (IZA)
- School of Information, University of Michigan
Current Publications can be found ›here.